Using crumbled cookies makes these fantastically rich and chocolatey. Vary whisky strength according to taste…
- 110g (4 oz) pecans, finely chopped
- 175g (6 oz) chocolate cookies
- 130g (4 ½ oz) icing sugar
- icing sugar for rolling
- 1 ½ tbsp golden syrup or corn syrup
- 125ml (½ cup) whisky
- Crumble the chocolate cookies as finely as possible, and mix with the nuts in a large bowl. Add the sugar, syrup and whisky, mixing thoroughly with your hands. Roll the mixture into balls and roll in the icing sugar. Place in the fridge in a sealed container, or freeze on a tray and place in sealed bags.